.com
Penis Enlargement - The Reality

Many people - particularly women - think that penis size is a bit of a joke, but it is a real concern for many men - more than you would think. A recent study found that only 55% of men were happy about the size of their penis. The other 45% wanted to have a bigger penis.

Significantly, men reporting a larger than average penis rated their appearance most favorably. This shows very clearly what men have always known - having a large penis gives a man confidence, not just in the bedroom, but in all aspects of his life.
So, it is clear that penis size is a genuine concern for many men. But is there anything that can be done about it? Here are some of the methods that claim to increase penis size.

Penis Enlargement Pumps

The theory behind pumps is that the vacuum created inside the pump will induce greater blood flow, helping to stimulate growth. The problem is that, in the long term, they simply don't work. At best they may give temporary penis enlargement but it soon fades back to the previous size.

There is also a risk that you could burst capillaries, get blisters or even worse, develop improper circulation leading to a host of other problems, and even possible impotence.

Penis Enlargement Pills

The principle behind these is to help to increase blood flow to your penis, again to help penis growth. As with the pump, the increased blood flow may have the effect of giving slightly stronger erections, but there is no evidence of permanent penis enlargement.

Depending on the supplier, these pills can be very expensive. Not only that, but this is an industry with virtually no regulation, so there is the risk of not knowing what is ingredients are in the pills. With all the health scares already out there, this is probably one to avoid.

Natural Penis Enlargement Exercises

Natural penis enlargement exercises, using nothing more than your hands, can be a very effective method to increase both penis length (by up to 3- 4 inches) and penis width (by up to 2 inches).

Because the penis is made up of 3 chambers, the key to having a bigger penis is to use techniques designed to increase the amount of blood that these chambers will hold. The more blood that gets into the penis, the bigger it becomes.

Carefully designed exercises break down the cell walls and gently force more blood through them, and the penis then repairs itself growing the cells back larger and stronger than before. This allows a greater intake of blood and therefore results in a larger penis.

Not only is this a safe alternative, it has proven permanent results - even after the exercises stop. It is a genuine way to get rid of that insecurity once and for all that comes from having a small penis.

Simple exercises really can make your penis up to 4 inches longer, and 2 inches wider. If you are ready to take action now, just click here.
The Ejaculation Trainer
Stop Premature Ejaculation EASY
Last 20 Minutes Tonight!
www.EjaculationTrainer.com
Natural Penis Enlargement
Guys, You've All Heard About
It ... Well, Here It Is
www.PenileSecrets.com
1 Big Fat Loss Secret
I Struggled for Years to Lose Fat
Until I Found This 1 Secret

www.FatBurningFurnace.com
Want To Pick-up Women?
Never Be Rejected Again
Discover These Amazing Skills Now
www.GuyGetsGirl.com
HomeBlogContact UsPrivacy PolicyDisclaimer
©  BiggerBetterMan.com 2009-10
Sponsored links
Sponsored links